The Heinrich Boell Foundation, affiliated with the Green Party of Germany, is a legally independent political foundation. For more information about the Heinrich Böll Foundation and its activities, please visit www.ge.boell.org and www.boell.de.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Armenia Programme Coordinator and in close collaboration with the Regional Office in Tbilisi, the project assistant will
- Assist in detailed planning all four sessions of the academy
- Communicating with the participants on the dates and details
- Follow up communication for local experts (contracting data, handouts, dates etc)
- Assist in bidding process for services for the Academy (catering, transportation, etc)
- Book travel arrangements of the experts and participants of the Academy
- Dealing with the logistics of the Academy
- Assisting at the sessions of the Academy
- Preparing minutes of all four sessions of the Academy
- Assist in evaluating the Academy
Qualifications and experience:
- BA degree in social, political science or law or comparable qualification
- At least one year experience in Project Management in the spheres of Education, Democracy, or Human Rights
- Excellent verbal and written command of Armenian and English languages, preferably German as well
- Excellent time-management, communication and organisational skills
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office and Excel
- Preferably, experience in gender sensitive project planning & implementation.
Candidate should demonstrate commitment and devotion to the mission and values of the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
Working place: Yerevan, Armenia.
How to apply:
Please, indicate “Armenia Project Assistant” in the subject line. Belated or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates will be selected on the bases of a written test (in Yerevan) by mid July and an interview (in Tbilisi) by the end of July.