The South Caucasus Regional Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation (Tbilisi, Georgia) is seeking a
PROJECT COORDINATOR in Tbilisi
for a new three-year project „LGBTI-Solidarity Network“ in Armenia and Georgia funded by the European Commission (EIDHR)
Scope of work: The project coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and leading the new project that will 1) Enhance protection of and respect for LGBTI people’s rights; 2) Combat homophobia and support LGBTI people’s inclusion in Georgia’s and Armenia’s respective societies.
Her/his tasks include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating of the project „LGBTI-Solidarity Network“ project in Armenia and Georgia;
- Content planning, realisation and evaluation of programme as well as control and monitoring of the overall budget, all in close coordination with the finance coordinator;
- Oversight of effective implementation of project components in terms of content and administration by the partner organisations;
- Compliance with regulations and deadlines with regard to financial and narrative reports.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in social science or law or comparable qualification;
- Strong project-management skills, including budget planning and controlling;
- Thorough understanding of and sensitivity for democracy, gender and minority issues;
- Excellent time-management, communication and organisational skills;
- Interest in political developments;
- Strong verbal and written command of Georgian, English, and Russian;
- Experience with work in multinational contexts and teams;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Experience in implementing or managing EU-funded projects;
- Experience in gender sensitive project planning & implementation;
- International professional experience;
- Command of German highly desirable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit an application by e-mail to email@example.com no later than December 26, 12:00 am. Please, indicate “EU-Project Coordinator GE” in the subject line.
Applications should be written in English and include a letter of motivation, a CV and 2 letters of reference.
We regret that due to the high volume of responses only short-listed candidates will be contacted.